1570-13SDAF Type IV CBU (Cluster Box Unit)
This cluster box unit has 13 mailboxes, 1 outgoing, and 1 parcel compartment
Ask about installation!
(standard color is sandstone)
vital™ 1570 Cluster Box Unit
The Florence vital™ 1570 series cluster box unit design has been adopted by the USPS as the design standard for all CBUs manufactured in the United States. As the original manufacturer of the F Series, Florence is pleased to offer a complete line of USPS approved cluster box units to fit your individual project needs. We are honored to have been selected as the sole supplier of CBUs to the USPS and proud to offer you the same security and reliability that the USPS depends on every day.
- Robotically welded cabinet and hood seams
- Rugged, weather resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel and aircraft aluminum, including aluminum pedestal
- Master front loading door designed to prevent prying with interlocking overlap seams
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame, similar to Florence exclusive HSCBU design, protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Silver adhesive metal placards with black numbers 1-16 and 1P-2P